Classic Cable Cars is committed to making its products and services accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. Classic Cable Cars is currently in the process of implementing several initiatives, including, but not limited, to the following:
- Conforming classiccablecar.com to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0/2.1 AA, published by the World Wide Web Consortium;
- Providing a link to Classic Cable Cars’ Accessibility Policy from the www.classiccablecar.com homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact Classic Cable Cars;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Retaining a website accessibility consultant to conduct an annual website accessibility evaluation and audit of www.classiccablecar.com;
- Providing annual training to Classic Cable Cars’ website content and technical support personnel to ensure Classic Cable Cars’ website conforms to WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA.
Classic Cable Cars’ goal is to conform to and will continue to make improvements to www.classiccablecar.com. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our site [email protected].